On Saturday mornings from the beginning of May until the end of October, two blocks of downtown Greenville’s Main Street are transformed into a bustling farmers’ market. The market features over 75 vendors selling the season’s freshest produce and the area’s most original and high quality crafts. The TD Saturday Market takes place on Main Street at McBee Avenue.
There is something undeniably special about Greenville’s TD Saturday Market. We invite you to join us Saturday mornings to experience it for yourself!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SEC Women’s Basketball brings economic boost, competitive play to Greenville despite pandemic
- Topsoil Wine Tasting Heads to the Rhone Valley this week
- Florida man gets 20 years in prison for cutting off penis of wife’s lover
- Video Captures Mask Mayhem on Plane
- Lindsey Graham CALLS OUT Biden on Senate floor
- TV Reporter Robbed At Gunpoint While Looking Into Auto Thefts
- Group 3 vaccinations open across North Carolina
- Answering your NC COVID-19 vaccine questions
- NC Public schools must offer in-person learning, NC State Board of Education decides
- Senate nears relief bill votes after half-day GOP delay