On Saturday mornings from the beginning of May until the end of October, two blocks of downtown Greenville’s Main Street are transformed into a bustling farmers’ market. The market features over 75 vendors selling the season’s freshest produce and the area’s most original and high quality crafts. The TD Saturday Market takes place on Main Street at McBee Avenue.
There is something undeniably special about Greenville’s TD Saturday Market. We invite you to join us Saturday mornings to experience it for yourself!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Deadly gas station shooting caught on camera
- SC Bars and restaurants preparing for more crowds after Gov. McMaster lifts ‘Last Call Order’
- SC DHEC Reports 1,112 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 442,957 total
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings
- Gamecock Baseball Walk off over Rivals Clemson!
- Clemson Baseball || Lee, Parker
- Warm temperatures headed to the Upstate on Sunday
- Governor McMaster to lift “Last Call” order