Shop Smart. Shop Safe. Support Local.
The TD Saturday Market presented by Prisma Health will open its season on June 6, 2020 as the TD Essential Market. The modified format allows for the market to continue to offer fresh and local essential grocery items while still maintaining health and safety guidelines.
Prior to visiting, shoppers should review the below market modifications and guidelines to help shop smart and safe each week. A full listing of all guidelines and recommendations are available at bit.ly/gvilleemkt.
HOW WILL THE TD ESSENTIAL MARKET BE DIFFERENT?
• A modified layout with 40 vendors. Check the website weekly to see who will be on site.
• Shoppers must enter and exit on McBee Avenue
• Check yourself – If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, STAY HOME.
• Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others. Watch for physical cues such as tape, cones and signs that are posted as a reminder
• Shop as quickly and efficiently as possible to make space for others
• For the safety of others, face covering use is recommended
• Use a credit card or exact change when possible
• Shop with your eyes only, vendors will handle items