Shop Smart. Shop Safe. Support Local.
The TD Saturday Market presented by Prisma Health will open its season on June 6, 2020 as the TD Essential Market. The modified format allows for the market to continue to offer fresh and local essential grocery items while still maintaining health and safety guidelines.
Prior to visiting, shoppers should review the below market modifications and guidelines to help shop smart and safe each week. A full listing of all guidelines and recommendations are available at bit.ly/gvilleemkt.
HOW WILL THE TD ESSENTIAL MARKET BE DIFFERENT?
• A modified layout with 40 vendors. Check the website weekly to see who will be on site.
• Shoppers must enter and exit on McBee Avenue
• Check yourself – If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, STAY HOME.
• Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others. Watch for physical cues such as tape, cones and signs that are posted as a reminder
• Shop as quickly and efficiently as possible to make space for others
• For the safety of others, face covering use is recommended
• Use a credit card or exact change when possible
• Shop with your eyes only, vendors will handle items
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks
- Two people dead in Friday night house fire in Kershaw County
- March 6 marks one year since coronavirus was detected in South Carolina
- Sumter County man still recovering from COVID-19 nine months later
- Coping with pandemic stress one year later
- Midlands enjoys first weekend without ‘last call order’ in place
- Doctors support bill that makes birth control more accessible
- Midlands school districts begin to plan for teacher vaccinations
- Bond denied for 3 men arrested in connection to double homicide