GET YOUR TAXES DONE BY A LOCAL CPA WHILE ENJOYING LOCAL BREWS!
Come in and sit down to talk with John Breaux, CPA. He will collect all of your tax information and you can enjoy and grab beer, wine, non alcoholic beverage, or food from Greenville’s own Upstate Craft Brew Company! Your taxes will be finished in about 15-20 minutes depending on paperwork and you can sign the documents and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
The information that The Tax Breaux will need clients to bring the following:
Prior year tax return (2016)
2017 tax documents (w-2, 1099s, 1098s, etc)
Proof of health insurance (1095a, 1095b, or 1095c)
Valid government issued ID for anyone on the tax return (both people if married, need social security cards for any dependents)
If there are any dependents – need something that proves they lived with the taxpayer (medical bill with the kid’s name and parent’s address on it, school bill with same info, etc)
A check for direct deposit information
Cash or Check will be accepted and a flat fee of $125 per return*.
*If your tax return includes business or investment income, we can chat and get the process started. Those returns are more intensive, so I’ll need to work on those another day and give you a custom price quote.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- US police weigh officer discipline after DC rally, Capitol riots
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- Greenville County deputies locate missing juvenile
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter