Taste of Table 301 Dinner Series: Passerelle Bistro
Our popular Taste of Table 301 tasting event has grown into an intimate seated dinner series! Join us on Friday, March 29th for a six-course dinner by Passerelle Bistro.
The event starts with 7:00pm arrival and 7:30pm dinner. The dinner is $110 (ticket price includes six-course meal, welcome beverage, tax & gratuity). Additional beverages will be available for purchase from a specially-priced wine pairing, purchase bottles from the extensive Soby’s wine list, or can bring in their own wine for a minimal corkage fee.
Every Friday night during February and March, we’re hosting a seated dinner event featuring a six-course menu presented by a different Table 301 chef. The menus will vary with each chef developing a six-course Chef’s tasting menu to showcase flavors and techniques of interest to them, with some events including guest chef appearances as well. Our final dinner in the series will be Friday, March 29th with Passerelle Bistro. See below for the rest of the events schedule. Menus will be posted approximately two weeks prior to each dinner.
“Bonjour Y’all: A Blend of French & Southern”
Foie Gras Mousse
• Toasted Brioche, Apple Sorghum Gastrique
• Les Deux Moulins, 2017 Pinot Noir, Loire Valley
• Grilled Local Mushrooms, Pickled Golden Beets, Shaved
Asparagus, Red Beet Emulsion, Brousse
• The Mushroom Guy
• Chapelle du Bastion, 2017 Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc
Crispy Confit Rabbit Leg
• Dijon Demi Glaze, Spicy Remoulade
• The Lazy Farmer
• Antoine Ogier “Artesis”, 2016 Grenache/Syrah, Côtes du
• South Carolina Shrimp, Mussels, Red Snapper, Baguette
• Guy Allion “Les Mazelles”, 2017 Sauvignon Blanc,
Green Pepper Duck Breast
• South Carolina Gold Rice Succotash, Brussel Sprout and
Cherry Slaw, Parsnip Puree, Balsamic Duck Jus
• Bioway Farms
• Les Carrelets, 2015 Merlot/Cabernet, Bordeaux
• Local Milk Ice Cream, Honeycomb,
Candied Walnut Crumble
• Savannah Bee Company | Happy Cow Creamery
• Les Hautes de Janiel, 2017 Syrah, Languedoc-
Taste of Table 301 Dinner Series Chef Schedule:
Tickets are on sale now for all events on Eventbrite.
February 1 – Michael Kramer (Jianna) & Tyler Bryant (Jianna)
February 8 – Diego Campos & Tania C. Harris (The Lazy Goat) and Guest Chef Craig Kuhns (Greenbrier Farms)
February 15 – Chris Arnold (Soby’s)
February 22 – Shaun Garcia (Soby’s) and Guest Pastry Chef Lindsay Beck (Fancy Fox Bakeshop)
March 1 – Greg Teal (Table 301 Catering)
March 8 – Rodney Freidank (Table 301) and Guest Chef Jesse Thompson
March 15 – Eddie Wiles (NOSE DIVE)
March 22 – Brian McKenna (Southern Pressed Juicery) and Tanya Petty (Jianna)
March 29 – Passerelle Bistro
*list as of January 25, 2019
-You must be 21 to attend. Please bring your ID.
-For questions please email Allison Spann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-You can either print your printed ticket or bring the ticket on your phone along with your ID.