Bring your fishing poles and your kids 15 and under! You bring the kids, and will supply the bait, fish and fun!
There are prizes to be won and fun to be had at Cleveland Park Lake.
This is a family, friendly event for kids 15 and under. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and children must bring their own poles and tackle.
Catch fish and win prizes for FREE!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high