The second annual Tacos ‘n Tequila Fiesta is back, and presented by High Spirits Events and sponsored by Lunazul 100% Agave Tequila.
Join us on March 25th as local bartenders and chefs go head-to-head and create the best tasting, custom cocktails and tacos that the Upstate has ever experienced in the Bartender Battle and Chef’s Taco Challenge. Local judges will vote on the best taco, the best sidekick (side dish or dessert), and the best cocktail using Lunazul 100% Agave Tequila. The event will also feature a Nacho Game Zone, live music from Erica Berg Collective, and more.
We’re expecting close to 1,200 guests for this event, so register to participate by February 15th and purchase your tickets before they sell out (especially our coveted VIP spots)!
Event Date: Sunday, March 25th
VIP Guests Enter: 3-4 PM
General Admission: 4-7PM
Visit www.tacotequilafiesta.com for more information. This event is 21 an up only.
Thank you to all our sponsors!
Lunazul Tequila | Heaven Hill Brands | Liquid Catering | The Old Cigar Warehouse | Bravo1 Protection | Modelo | GVL Today | Greenville Technical College | RNDC | Complete PR | Collective Music Solutions | Collective Music Solutions | Tri-County Rentals | Uptown Entertainment | Embassy Flowers | Bouharoun’s Fine Wines & Spirits
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Bumble removed its political views filter after women reported Capitol rioters on the app to FBI
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- House leaders ask for FBI docs to assess any widespread failures leading up to Capitol mob
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million