Join us for beers and the authentic Mexican cuisine of Comal 864 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.! Owner/chef Dayna Lee will fire up the grill and serve a variety of tacos, tortas, quesadillas and nachos.
IMPORTANT NEWS: At this time we are offering outdoor table seating only, keep in mind that guests will enter through our entrance of our enclosed biergarden, check in at our host station, and wait to be seated.
We’ll only be able to seat groups of no more than 8 humans per table (this includes the kiddos!). In addition, we’ll be unable to accommodate table reservations.
We ask for your patience and participation as we must operate a little differently during this time.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greer TidBits Previews the Week Ahead in Greer, SC
- Off the Grid Greenville Shines Light on Pickens Food Scene
- Experts weigh in after video shows NC officer swinging K-9 by collar
- The Anchorage Offering Gluten Free Take and Make Meal this Week
- Swamp Rabbits Hockey Weekly Update
- Update: Missing mother, son found safe, deputies say
- Rutherford Co. deputies say missing mother and 6-month-old found safe
- Derion Kendrick Out at Clemson
- Watch as Reporter Keeps Cool as Bullets Fly During Live TV Spot
- Will Derion Kendrick be Missed at Clemson?