SWEATER WEATHER RUN
Sleigh bells are ringing and it’s time to take this magic to the woods.
Join us for a special holiday run at Paris Mountain, partnering with Landmark Project. 1.5 and 3 mile routes available. Bonfire and merriment to follow.
Tuesday, December 10th @ 6pm
Paris Mountain State Park – Shelter 5
Carpooling is recommended, and if you have a state park pass please bring it with you. If you don’t have a park pass, just let the front gate know that you are with lululemon and Landmark… we’ll take care of the rest.
See you on the trails!
#thesweatlife #fitness #running #yeahthatgreenville #greenville
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration
- SC governor asks hospitals to cut down on elective procedures
- COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at Walgreens and CVS soon
- Potential armed protests close SC State House for 5 days
- Sen. Lindsey Graham talks impeachment, COVID relief
- 4-year-old’s act of generosity for a bunny rescue turns into over $1,500
- Physicians talk about why the COVID-19 vaccine should be trusted