Come join us on the El Thrifty Social Club lawn for a sweaty 60-minute power flow followed by a cold beer (or kombucha!) from El Thrifty 🍺 Gina Lanzone Gatlin will be leading this one!
🚨You must pre-register online AND check in for class at Soul’s front desk so that we know you are here and we can give you a drink ticket!
This yoga class will be held on the lawn every other week throughout the warmer months. On our “off” weeks, our neighbors at Swamp Rabbit CrossFit will be doing a boot camp style class. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/2Ofjwr6 for the boot camp classes.
Class + Beer or Kombucha is $10. ** You must bring your own mat for yoga classes. Rental mats will not be available.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Experience the Inside a Covid I.C.U. Through a Nurse’s Eyes
- Traffic camera captures house explosion from gas leak
- Watch: Trucker dashcam catches motorcycle crash
- “I felt terrified;” Greenville man recounts incident that resulted in deputy’s firing and misconduct
- Starr-Iva community rallies around 11 year-old battling two types of Leukemia
- Upstate Most Wanted: February 26
- Bond Hearing for former Greenville County deputy Ryan Gibson
- Warmer temperatures coming to the Upstate this weekend
- New documentary premieres featuring Greenville boy’s battle with rare heart disease
- Governor McMaster set to lift some COVID-19 restrictions beginning Monday