We are so excited to announce that AID-L, Springbrook and the Swamp Rabbits have partnered together for a sensory friendly night of hockey! Lights will be dimmed lower, announcements and music will be quieter, and there will be sensory friendly break rooms available for children and their families.
The funds raised from ticket sales and jersey auctions will go toward our mission to help kids with special needs and their families.
In order for us to receive funds, you must purchase tickets using the link below. Please share this event (and link) with family and friends! It would be a great holiday gift of experience!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Open spaces, no pharmacies: rural US confronts vaccine void
- NY lawmakers pass bill to limit Cuomo's executive power
- Trump offers early endorsement for loyal SC governor
- Here's what a 'vote-a-rama' is (and what it means for Biden's stimulus)
- Deputies: Woman in critical condition after shooting at Greenville Co. apartment complex
- Thousands of students dropped out of school due to COVID-19. Here are some educators trying to track them down
- Watch: Construction worker shot at, carjacked
- Video shows man accused of killing officer kicked out of casino for not wearing a mask
- SLED investigating after armed man on roof of Greenville Co. apartment building was shot by deputy, GCSO says
- Why was a 1993 speeding ticket just now applied to man's record?