Free and open to anyone impacted by any type of cancer at any time. That includes patients, caregivers and family members and friends of all ages. You can come to CHH at any point before, during and after treatment and through lifelong survivorship.
Many of our programs and services are also appropriate for individuals seeking to support those with cancer and learn about how to prevent cancer in themselves and their families. Also appropriate for those learning to live with the loss of someone to cancer.
***This will be an active, all levels yoga class outside weather permitting with an option to move inside. Some props are available. Please bring a mat if you have one.
Continental Breakfast to follow.***
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say