Chapman Cultural Center is open every Sunday afternoon, 1-5 p.m., to provide casual and cultural experiences for those who want to “unplug.” Spartanburg Art Museum, Spartanburg Regional History Museum, Artists’ Guild of Spartanburg, The John F. Green Spartanburg Science Center and the Student Galleries are all open with free admission. In addition, one or more local musicians will perform a free mini-concert at no charge 2-4 p.m. For more info, please call (864) 542-ARTS.
This week’s musician: Paul Bowman Guitarist
Classical trained, guitarist Paul Bowman plays arrangements of Pop, Classic Rock, Broadway and Standards. Arrangements by Chet Atkins, Bill Piburn, Laurindo Almeida, Howard Morgan Sungha Jung and many others.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New Study Shows Only Half Of Americans Wear Masks While In Close Contact With People Outside Their House
- Greer Tidbits Previews the What’s Ahead in Greer, South Carolina
- Watch as Bear chases terrified skier down slope
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- Greenville County deputies ask for help locating missing 84-year-old they say lives with dementia
- Vigil to remember slain teen and bring attention to his unsolved murder, happening tonight
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: January 25th-31st
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game