Join us for Sunday Sit Down Supper with New York Times Bestselling author Megan Miranda and her smart, snappy, can’t-wait-for-this-to-be-a-movie thriller, THE PERFECT STRANGER. If you liked Girl On A Train (unreliable narrators) or Gone Girl (totally unreliable), you’ll love this story of Leah Stevens, a high school teacher with a past, and her mysterious, now missing, friend Emmy Grey. The twists and turns happen at breakneck speed, and the writing will keep you on the edge of your seat.
We couldn’t think of a better chef to match that pace than Joe Clarke. With his wife Darlene Mann-Clarke, he helmed the kitchen at the trail-blazing farm-to-table restaurant American Grocery, which closed this past fall. Now focused on their prohibition-style cocktail bar Vault & Vator, the Clarkes are responsible for some real tableside excitement, sure to make for a killer evening. Darlene will be pairing courses with wines from Fine Wine Trading Company, and Megan will be here to talk about the story behind the story, what she’s working on next, and all the writing life in between.
A copy of The Perfect Stranger is included in your ticket.
Stay tuned for the menu! Purchase tickets in the link below:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Downtown Greenville Ice on Main Continues Through January 31st
- Teen accused of stealing nearly $1M from Georgia supermarket
- Crews continue fighting hotspots on Glassy Mountain in Greenville County
- McConnell seeks to push Trump impeachment trial to February
- Maui visitor sprints to help when girl’s heart stops beating
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- People are stepping up to help the seniors in their lives navigate the vaccine sign-up process
- Disturbing New Details on Pickens Man Arrested for Having a Bomb
- Video: Coyote Sneaks Into South Carolina Elementary School