Whether you’re single, taken, or if it’s just a little complicated… Show yourself some love, and maybe find someone new to love, at Bar Louie’s Valentine’s Stoplight Party.
Spend the night with late-night features starting at 10PM.
We’ll give you green, yellow or red beads so you can show your status, and get crazy-ish at a Valentine’s party better than anything “Stupid Cupid” can deliver.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- NC teachers, students worried about return to in-person learning
- NC ranked in top 10 for COVID-19 hospitalizations nationwide
- NC county lowers age requirement for COVID-19 vaccine
- Could Carolina Panthers trade for Deshaun Watson?
- Glow Lyric Theater to Host Raising Voices (Revisited) And Still I Rise
- Will Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State dominate the 2021 college football season? | USA TODAY Sports
- Clemson’s Next Star Who Is: DJ Uiagalelei
- Charleston Airport to Offer Rapid Testing for Covid-19
- Gov. Henry McMaster will tour COVID-19 vaccine drive-thru in North Charleston on Tuesday
- Brad Brownell Discusses Virginia Loss