Put a little spring in your step, Mondays in March with Jitterbug! Big bands and outdoor music are coming back! Sign up for this 4 week class and get ready to turn, twist and kick.
Jitterbug is known as single step swing. Just 4 steps is all it takes to have fun at your next wedding, party, or music social. If the swing music is too fast, opt for Jitterbug.
In this 4 week class series, you will learn the fundamentals:
• How to lead/follow social dance patterns
• How to maintain a strong dance connection
• How to catch the beat and dance to Salsa music
***No experience necessary***
Having a dance partner is encouraged but not required to join the class
Dates & Times:
Mondays in March 7PM – 8PM
Nicholtown Community Center – 112 Rebecca St. Greenville, SC 29607
• $25 Per Person
• $20 Per Person for Greenville City Residents
• Drop-in rate: $7 Per Person
Pay at the door (cash, credit, debit)
OR register at www.greenvillesc.gov/1042/All-Programs
Important: Wear shoes with backs and shoes you can move comfortably in!!
Contact us for more information:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate woman dies at hospital following crash in North Carolina, coroner says
- Man killed in fight at Upstate home, coroner says
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Videocast: Cool and breezy today
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says