Authors, small press publishers, and literary artists will share writing tips and publishing experiences, answer questions, and have books available for purchase.
Scheduled to appear: Scott Sharpe, Emily B. Martin, Kathryn Smith, Catherine Jones Payne, Clemson University Press, Ninety-Six Press, The Dark Corner Zine, and many, many more!
Please visit www.andersonlibrary.org/story-lines for more information or contact email@example.com.
Event is free and open to the public.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Large snowflakes fall in the NC Piedmont Wednesday
- Doctors warn lung damage from COVID-19 may be permanent
- Prisma Health to hold live town hall Thursday to answer Covid-19 vaccine questions
- Don’t ignore safety guidelines after you’re vaccinated, doctors say
- FBI seeks information about woman who may have information about endangered child
- Gov McMaster says SC is making progress in vaccine rollout
- NC’s COVID-19 numbers are dropping but they’re still too high
- Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine could be approved soon
- Snow in the NC mountains, cold across Charlotte area
- NC health officials promoting app that uses bluetooth to alert users to possible COVID exposure