Stop by and try something new! We will have our Mardi Gras themed menu featuring a Creole Rice Bowl, Po’Boy Tacos, Jambalaya Tacos, Cajun Grilled Cheese, and other N’awlins flavors. Plus we’ll have our new Bangin’ Buffalo Nachos and new Buffalo Grilled Cheese. And for those who just can’t skip our Jerk Chicken, we’ll have that on hand for you, too. (We will have this new menu one more time here at Spectrum, on Feb.26th.) Hope to see you there!
Save time by texting ahead your order, before we open!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson’s Next Star Who Is: DJ Uiagalelei
- Charleston Airport to Offer Rapid Testing for Covid-19
- Gov. Henry McMaster will tour COVID-19 vaccine drive-thru in North Charleston on Tuesday
- Brad Brownell Discusses Virginia Loss
- South Carolina Funeral directors fear they’ll be seeing more COVID-19 deaths
- Daily new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in SC dip below 3,000
- Orangeburg sheriff warns of fake security forms
- Publix to offer COVID-19 vaccines in South Carolina
- South Carolina governor urges hospitals to speed up vaccinations
- South Carolina facing problems with COVID-19 vaccine distribution