Join us every Tuesday in October from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Experience Clemson, 1 N. Main St. in downtown Greenville, for a five-part speaking series that tackles the bullying epidemic in its many forms.
October 1: What We Know About Bullying and Best Practices to Address It
October 8: How Is Bullying Being Handled in Schools?
October 15: Teens Online: Understanding and Addressing Cyberbullying
October 22: Keeping Students With Disabilities Safe From Bullying
October 29: Community Perspectives on Bullying (panel discussion)
For more information on who will be speaking on each topic, please visit our Eventbrite page at https://stopbullying-starttalking.eventbrite.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner identifies man killed in Easley house fire
- Upstate honors legacy of Dr. King with day of service
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Greenwood Historical Site Memorializes MLK mentor
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Neighbors react to woman’s arrest by FBI for participation in capitol riots
- Greenville News Update for Monday
- Blue Monday is a Myth but winter can impact your mood
- Pelion native and lifelong Gamecock fan Justin Stepp excited to be at Carolina
- SC National Guard members in D.C. for inauguration security