Join us every Tuesday in October from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Experience Clemson, 1 N. Main St. in downtown Greenville, for a five-part speaking series that tackles the bullying epidemic in its many forms.
October 1: What We Know About Bullying and Best Practices to Address It
October 8: How Is Bullying Being Handled in Schools?
October 15: Teens Online: Understanding and Addressing Cyberbullying
October 22: Keeping Students With Disabilities Safe From Bullying
October 29: Community Perspectives on Bullying (panel discussion)
For more information on who will be speaking on each topic, please visit our Eventbrite page at https://stopbullying-starttalking.eventbrite.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Woodlands at Furman becomes first facility in the state to receive second dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine update: Tuesday, Jan. 26
- 17-year-old arrested in mass murder, Police say family argument lead to killings
- Watch as Large Tornado Crosses Alabama Interstate | Flying Debris Blows Out Windshield
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday
- SC DHEC: You Need Two Shots of COVID-19 Vaccine to Get Maximum Protection
- The Supermarket Sweep Reboot Is the Most Obnoxiously American Show on TV Today
- Check Out the Visually Gorgeous Trailer for Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon
- Preview the Winter events happening at Asheville’s Biltmore Estate
- Half Waif Shares New Single/Video, “Orange Blossoms”