As mandated by the Governor of South Carolina, Clemson University and, therefore, the South Carolina Botanical Garden, will be closed. All of our programming and classes have also been cancelled for the foreseeable future. We will update our social media when we are permitted to reopen. For additional information, kindly visit Clemson University’s website at https://www.clemson.edu/coronavirus/
From wild greens to early garden crops, there’s a whole world of healthy stuff out there. Spring greens for cleansing, natural antihistamines for hay fever and teas that are serious immune boosters were just part of their herbal wisdom. Yet most of us know so little about them. You can change that for yourself and your family. Come learn a little. It may be the start of a whole new passion!
This Open House in the Hunt Cabin is free ~ come when you can and stay as long as you wish. Donations are always appreciated and benefit SCBG Ed Programs.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct