Join us for a parking lot party to celebrate the triumph of St. Patrick against the vile Irish snakes of yore. Enjoy the Greenville Pipes and Drums starting at 1pm, feast on delicious Irish American food from the soon to be open Farehouse (like corn beef and cabbage), and enjoy snacks from Swamp Fox Donuts and Field & Stone Bakery. Don’t forget to drink and be merry! Best leprechaun outfit gets a prize.
Note: Unfortunately due to a recent incident we are no longer allowed to have pets at 13 Stripes Brewery or anywhere on Taylor’s Mill property.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- All 50 states preparing for possible violence ahead of inauguration day
- New Footage Shows What It Was Like Inside The Trump Mob At The Capitol
- Upstate Weather forecast 1-16-2021
- Covid-19 Vaccine clinic held in Anderson
- Community seeking answers after murder in motel
- SCSO seeks public's help locating missing man living with dementia
- Montana trooper rescues driver from car submerged in icy river
- Teen getting back in the saddle after suffering brain injury in bull riding accident
- Videocast: Warming this week
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications