We are heading back downtown for a nice SRT run. I will throw another option out there for those that do not wish to run the SRT and want something a tad more challenging. The “alternate” route will be posted in the comments below.
ALL are welcome to join. We have lots of variations from runners, intervalers, woggers, and walkers….just comment on what you are wanting to do and I guarantee you will find a friend!
We are meeting at Starbucks at West End. There is always parking on the Bridge and at Linky Park. Hope YOU can make it!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Spartanburg High School honored with “Survivor Tree” sapling from 1995 OKC bombing
- McMaster issues new executive order allowing remote state workers to return to office, removing mask requirement in state offices
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- Dallas police officer arrested after ordering the death of two people
- Upstate deputy gets surprise after spending 2-months battling COVID-19
- St. Patrick's Day deserves some of these 15 adorable decorations
- The top-tested pillows for side sleepers, according to experts
- Cooling pillows exist so you can always sleep on the cool side
- Hospitals, pharmacies up for new rush for COVID-19 vaccinations as J&J doses arrive in SC
- Workers clinging to scaffolding rescued after building explosion