Get STRONG with our friends from 4Balance Fitness every other Saturday from 10-11am! The cost is $10 per person and includes a post-workout pint of your favorite Tetrad craft beer – believe us, you’ll EARN it!
Why do we love 4Balance Fitness so much?! They are the evolution of personal training! They’re not into crash diets or crash training. They’re about getting stronger, healthier, and more resilient together. They believe in the motivation and atmosphere that personal training provides but don’t believe in hefty price tag that comes with it. They believe that you are unique and so are your needs.Training with 4Balance Fitness means having a program that constantly evolves with you and takes you from year 1 to year 5. We love them because they are “THE CURE FOR THE COMMON GYM”.
The workout begins at 10am, so arrive early. Please bring water and you may want a towel (let’s be honest, you’re going to sweat). As a reminder, a mask or face covering is required for any post-workout socializing.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- VIDEO: Man accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at ambulances arrested in Pennsylvania
- Cobb County horseback instructor missing, suspicious disappearance police say
- Former President Trump calls for GOP unity, says he won't start another party
- South Carolina walks-off against Clemson for second straight game, USC beats Tigers 8-7
- Mother, son arrested after man fatally stabbed during argument, officials say
- No. 3 A&M beats No. 5 South Carolina 65-57 for SEC title
- Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine gets the nod from CDC committee
- Spacewalking astronauts prep International Space Station for new solar panel wings
- Family, friends celebrate life of Upstate firefighter Sunday afternoon in Simpsonville
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 28, 2021