South Carolina’s favorite Southern Home & Garden Show, presented by Jeff Lynch Appliances, Electronics, Bedding and Furniture, is back for its Spring show! Featuring thousands of square feet of exhibits, the Southern Home & Garden Show is the largest and most popular home and garden event in South Carolina. You will find landscape displays, lawn and garden equipment, interior decorators, kitchen designers, windows and window treatments, flooring, decks, home entertainment and automation, outdoor living and much, much more!
Friday, March 2 10:00 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 3, 10:00 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 4, 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Seniors (55+) $6
Children Under 12 FREE
Get $1.00 off with your Ingles Advantage Card any day!
Get $1.00 off Sunday admission with your church bulletin.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Heartfelt gifts that she definitely won't want to return
- Cool gifts that men actually want for Valentine's Day
- These bathroom organization ideas will make your mornings so much easier
- Governor McMaster asks state hospitals to reduce number of elective procedures
- You can shop every single product from Netflix's 'Get Organized' right now
- South Carolina reports nearly 100 new deaths, 1,800-plus COVID-19 cases in latest daily report
- South Carolina National Guard heads to Washington to support presidential inauguration
- Philanthropist Melinda Gates says ‘no excuse’ for COVID-19 vaccination delays
- These daily planners and organizers will keep you on track in 2021
- Cherokee County deputies seize over 500 pounds of meth, arrest two