Join Rebecca Smith, children’s songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, for a morning singing and celebrating Mother’s Day and Spring! Look forward to original and familiar interactive songs about motherhood and springtime beauties like flowers and butterflies. Children will be able to dance with percussion instruments at the front of the stage, if they wish!
Mrs. Rebecca will let the children strum her guitar, ukulele, or banjo at the end of the interactive performance. Bring a picnic blanket, snacks or lunch, and enjoy a beautiful morning in the Garden!
Location: Garden Amphitheater
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants