It’s our 3rd annual Mother’s Day Sing-along at the SC Botanical Garden!
Join Rebecca Smith, children’s songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, for a morning singing and celebrating Mother’s Day and Spring! Look forward to original and familiar interactive songs about motherhood and springtime beauties like flowers and butterflies. Children will be able to dance with percussion instruments at the front of the stage, if they wish!
Mrs. Rebecca will let the children strum her guitar, ukulele, or banjo at the end of the interactive performance. Bring a picnic blanket, snacks or lunch, and enjoy a beautiful morning in the Garden!
Location: Garden Amphitheater
Time: 3:30-4:30 ~ bring a picnic! walk around and enjoy the Garden before/after!
Cost: FREE!! Donations greatly appreciated
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Jimmy Fallon's former penthouse home and all of its quirky features can be yours for $15 million
- Elon Musk lost $27 billion last week
- Greenville Co. deputies trying to corral bull on the loose
- Calls grow for New York Gov. Cuomo to quit from top state lawmakers
- Man charged with deadly stabbing after being wanted in AMBER alert, officials say
- Notre Dame tops Tigers 3-2 on Sunday
- Brawl Breaks Out at Bath & Body Works Between Employees and Woman
- South Carolina baseball wins 10th straight game to start the season
- South Carolina defeats Georgia to win SEC Championship, 67-62
- 17-year-old shocked when she learned she was offered more than $1 million in college scholarships