The Farmers Market is located in downtown Anderson. It is open to all local vendors that produce in Anderson County. No products are allowed that are grown outside the county unless granted a waiver by the Farmers Market manager.
The 7,670 square foot shelter has 36 spaces available to be rented at a cost of $10 per day. The entire month can be reserved at a rate of $5 per day. Monthly fee must be paid in advance.
The market accepts WIC vouchers, senior vouchers, EBT and SNAP benefits. Please see the market manager to redeem benefits. Gift certificates in $5 increments can be purchased. They are a great way to spread the word among your friends of the amazing finds at the Farmers Market.
For more information: https://www.andersoncountysc.org/parks
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Duke Energy reporting nearly 2K outages in Taylors after vehicle damaged power equipment
- Police ask for help identifying suspected shooter they say left victim critically injured
- Allen Ginsberg Put the Beat in Rock 'n' Roll (Beat Poetry, That Is)
- Jay Som and Palehound Share Their First Single as Bachelor, “Anything at All”
- Zombies Meet Oceans 11 in First Teaser for Zack Snyder's Undead Heist Army of the Dead
- The 20 Best True Crime Documentaries on Netflix
- Denver Downs Farms to host Corn Party conference wrap up event Feb. 27
- On the Move: Shontel Babb
- Restaurant opens 2 new locations in Greenville
- Greenville restaurant struggling to keep doors open launches GoFundMe campaign