The 2018 Curling Season is coming! Whether you’ve never played before or are a veteran of the game looking for a new place to play, come join us at The Pavilion!
The event starts off with a brief introduction where we will teach you all the rules and basic play. You will then move down to the ice where our members will instruct you on proper technique. For those who are interested, there will also be a mini-game to put your new-found skills to the test! Afterward, you will return to the Warm Room for more information about becoming a member and playing in our Fall League.
Attendance is free of cost. You just need to be 18 or older.
Please be sure to wear warm, comfortable-fitting clothing and clean athletic shoes.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health System to take walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments again
- South Carolina couple investigated for having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris Wheel
- DHEC: Don't fall for COVID vaccine scams
- Video Captures Massive Avalanche on Mount Everest
- Clemson professor on Pres. Biden deportation moratorium
- Biological mom fighting to be involved in funeral plans after police say toddler was killed by
- Transport company busing people to COVID-19 vaccine appointments for free
- DHEC: 16% increase in vaccine supply coming to SC
- AnMed & DHEC partnering for vaccine clinic in Anderson Co.
- SC DHEC: 10,000 more vaccine doses to start going into arms next week