Presented by Dr. Chip Bragg as part of the 6 part series hosted by the Spartanburg County Historical Association and the South Carolina Historical Society at The Piedmont Club. This exclusive series welscomes members and guests of each organization to learn and celebrate South Carolina’s role and cotrnbutions to history.
For Reservations CALL: 864-582-1840
Piedmont Club Member Charge/ Cas Bar Available
Cocktail/Social 6:00-6:30pm. Speaker begins promptly at 6:30pm.
Please Adhere to the Piedmont Club Dress Code:
Men: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket at all time in all areas of the Club. Ties are not required.
Women: Suit (including binesness pantsuit), dress or blazer with skirt or atailored slacks, tailored pants with a blouse or sweater. Prohibited: T-Shirts, sweatshirts, or other shirts without collar; athletic attire, tennis shoes, shorts, jeans (regardless of value), denim jackets, inctucked shirts, and baseball caps.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Women leaders you should know and the causes they champion
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks
- Two people dead in Friday night house fire in Kershaw County
- March 6 marks one year since coronavirus was detected in South Carolina
- Sumter County man still recovering from COVID-19 nine months later
- Coping with pandemic stress one year later