BattleBetty sisters-in-arms and allies join us for a night of Art and Advocacy at Ciclops Cyderi & Brewery Thursday, October 17 from 5-8PM!!
Proceeds will raised will benefit the BattleBetty Foundation to allow us to further our mission to empower women veterans of the Upstate.
This event will coincide with the Spartanburg Artwalk, which is a monthly event that hosts a variety of artists from ceramics artists to painters to printmakers! This is a community event organized by the Spartanburg Art Museum, and there are multiple venues participating.
(📸 Courtesy: Ciclops Cyderi & Brewey)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants