Don a mask and your most stunning attire for an evening of unparalleled elegance! Our fourth annual Sparkling Soirée, held this year on Leap Day, transports you back to the roaring twenties jazz era. Join us for live music, dancing, and an exquisite selection of savory canapés, sweet petit fours, and award-winning, handcrafted Biltmore wines.
Guests must be 21 or older to attend. Black tie optional, evening attire recommended. Prize awarded for best dressed. Masks encouraged, and will be provided. Reservations required; call 800-411-3812 and press 3.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize up for grabs
- Remembering three victims of COVID-19 and those they've left behind
- 11 best goal-tracking apps to help you create healthier habits
- Here's why you should use hyaluronic acid in your skincare routine
- More groups added to South Carolina's Phase 1B for vaccines
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- North Carolina to pay for rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites
- North Carolina COVID hospitalizations are leveling off. Here’s why.
- Lancaster man identified as victim in cold case homicide in South Carolina