Bundle up and join us for one of Spartanburg’s favorite holiday traditions — the SPACE Jingle Bell 5K on The Cottonwood Trail. Come out Saturday, December 15th – race time 9 a.m., to celebrate one of Spartanburg’s oldest and most popular nature preserves. Pre-register here or show up at the Sydnor Road entrance to the Trail at 8am on race day.
Runners are welcome to donate to SPACE if desired but instead of a registration fee, we’re asking folks to help us collect goods for The Hope Center for Children’s “White Christmas” drive. The Hope Center helps build stable healthy families providing children a safe place from abuse and neglect. Please bring any of the following with you to the race: toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, deodorant, toothpaste, free and clear laundry detergent.
Many thanks to the JM Smith Foundationfor supporting this event. Hope to see you on the Trail, Santa wear and jingle bells encouraged!
Please note: This is a fun run in support of the Hope Center. We won’t be timing the race or handing out any prizes. We hope you’ll still come out, support a great cause, and run with your community at Cottonwood Trail.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SCSO seeks public's help locating missing man living with dementia
- Montana trooper rescues driver from car submerged in icy river
- Teen getting back in the saddle after suffering brain injury in bull riding accident
- Videocast: Warming this week
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic