Greenville Craft Beer Week Event!
It’s time for our 2018 collaboration beer with Saint Somewhere Brewing Co. This Farmhouse Sour, blended out of chardonnay barrels and aged on Clemson peaches, will have it’s annual release in the Birdhouse. A limited supply of kegs will be offering small pours on draft and 750mL bottles will be available to purchase for home.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Mild and breezy today
- President-elect Biden to be inaugurated amid unprecedented challenges
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19