Join us for a Star Wars themed Christmas party in the taproom! *FREE EVENT* At 5pm, the lights go red, the movie soundtracks start playing, and we bust out Star Wars board games. Feel free to wear your best cosplay, that Star Wars ugly Christmas sweater you got last Christmas, or even the old movie poster t-shirt you’ve had for twelve years. We are kicking off our toy drive this weekend, so bringing a gift will get you a free sticker of the Liability Stormtrooper. See you on Friday!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants