Join us for an evening of spring cocktails, rose stations, and delicious food pairings. Proceeds benefit the Guardian Research Network.
Eighteen Hundred Drayton Catering & Events presents Sippin’ to Spring. The inaugural event will feature tastings from local spirit, wine, and beer vendors such as Day Owl Rose, Rose’ Water, Bonterra Rose, Sonoma Cutrer Rose’,
LVE Rose’, Ketel Botanicals, Hendrick’s Gin, Ford’s Gin
Tanqueray Gin, Master Bobwhite Gin, French Broad River Brewing – Asheville.
While sampling the wide array of beverages, enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres and live music. An auction will take place during the event to raise money for Guardian Research Network.
The first 50 tickets purchased will gain VIP entrance at 6:30 pm.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man Accused Of Trying To Bury Wife Alive At San Diego Beach
- Deadly gas station shooting caught on camera
- SC Bars and restaurants preparing for more crowds after Gov. McMaster lifts ‘Last Call Order’
- SC DHEC Reports 1,112 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 442,957 total
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings
- Gamecock Baseball Walk off over Rivals Clemson!
- Clemson Baseball || Lee, Parker
- Warm temperatures headed to the Upstate on Sunday