Sip on lemonade or cider, shop over 20 vendors and listen to the sultry jazz of the Jamie Wright Experience! There’s no better way to welcome the holidays. Entry is free for shoppers, and food, jewelry, makeup, purses, body butters and oils, children and adult books and more will be available.
Vendors are on a first-come, first-serve basis, so register today! Registration includes a table and two chairs.
Vendors register here:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New Study Shows Only Half Of Americans Wear Masks While In Close Contact With People Outside Their House
- Greer Tidbits Previews the What’s Ahead in Greer, South Carolina
- Watch as Bear chases terrified skier down slope
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- Greenville County deputies ask for help locating missing 84-year-old they say lives with dementia
- Vigil to remember slain teen and bring attention to his unsolved murder, happening tonight
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: January 25th-31st
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game