For those of you that don’t have Valentine’s Day dates, join us for Singles in the City. We will meet for a private dinner and cocktails at Roost (beside the Hyatt downtown). We can only have a max of 22 people to RSVP for this event due to the restaurant being very busy on Valentine’s Day. In order to RSVP, you must pay a $5 reservation fee which will go to the rental of the private room. The first 22 people to pay the $5 will be included in this special event. We will be joining another Singles group for this event, so please don’t wait to RSVP and pay the room fee. Join us for this fun night on the town!
If you change your mind or unable to attend for any reason, the $5 reservation fee is non-refundable. Please make sure that you plan to attend when you RSVP. Thanks!
Please click the link below to reserve your spot.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants
- Family: Anderson Co. councilwoman passes away
- Mattel unveils Maya Angelou Barbie doll
- Hospitals will receive less COVID-19 vaccine doses than requested, SCHA says
- DC police identify suspect in connection to officer pinned to door at Capitol during riot