It is with a heavy heart that we have to cancel the Sidewall to Sidewall run on March 28th. Although we feel most people who would be participating in the 10 mile run would not fall into the high risk category, we do feel the need to be responsible to our community.
Our sponsor Sidewall Pizza Company has also had to limit their business to takeout only. This too affects the overall enjoyment of the race – no bathrooms, no pizza and no beer!!
Once we get through the next few weeks and get a better idea of what is going on, what is allowed and what is not allowed we will pick another date.
Thank you to all who have expressed interest in this event and we hope you will join us when a date has been decided on.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Women leaders you should know and the causes they champion
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks
- Two people dead in Friday night house fire in Kershaw County
- March 6 marks one year since coronavirus was detected in South Carolina
- Sumter County man still recovering from COVID-19 nine months later
- Coping with pandemic stress one year later