The Birdhouse is going green for St. Patrick’s day. This day long bash starts with a special 12pm Beer Balance Bendy Birds Yoga w/ Abbey and DJ Zack, that’s right, think tree pose + a pint. You’ve got to hydrate while you flow people.
Birdhouse opens at noon and the afternoon brings Robino’s Food Truck with a tasty + festive eats menu. We’ll have fresh drafts pouring at two bars, including some new brew releases like our Dry Stout and our Irish Brown.
Live music from Soul Service mixed with classic Irish tunes and funky good times as you can only find with the flock.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Carolina prisons get first wave of COVID-19 vaccine doses
- US Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked to step down by Biden team
- ‘Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Expected Pardon From President Trump, Books Limo
- Read the letters outgoing presidents left for their successors in the Oval Office
- Colts quarterback Philip Rivers retires from NFL after 17 seasons
- Hero Capitol Officer Eugene Goodman escorts Kamala Harris at inauguration
- Georgia soldier arrested in terror plot
- Georgia teen imprisoned overseas for breaking quarantine returns home
- Frustrations grow over Georgia’s mismanagement of COVID-19 vaccine
- Record rate of Covid-19 deaths continues in Georgia