Open to everyone: Namaste at Topside!
There is no better way to spend your Satruday than sun salutations accompanied by a mimosa and brunch from Happy + Hale.
Stretch, sip, and swim on the second Saturday of each month with Lisa Pridemore from Downtown Yoga Greenville!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Florida county where Rush Limbaugh lived refuses to lower flags for him, clashing with governor
- A young woman's pre-pandemic tattoo took on a whole new meaning that's now gone viral
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 24th
- Laurens Co. deputies searching for 4th grader last seen walking into woods near Hickory Tavern school
- Summer school to counter COVID online learning OK'd by House
- Board of trustees votes to double bonus for unused leave days for Pickens Co. employees
- Carnival, Disney cancel cruises through May
- GCSO: Handcuffed man hit in head with patrol car door was not excessive force
- WATCH: Baby giraffe soaks up sun during first trip outside at Greenville Zoo
- Release: NC woman went shopping with $150K virus relief loan