COMPARATIVE PSYCHOLOGY: FROM HONEY BEES TO HORSES
A discussion on what can be learned by studying brain and behavior across species.
» Chris Varnon, Department of Psychology, Converse College
Science on Tap is a forum where people come to learn about and discuss recent discoveries in science and technology while having fun! An expert will give an informal talk for 20 – 30 minutes, followed by Q&A and discussion. Attendees can get up, eat or refresh their beverages at any time. Science on Tap is FREE and open to all ages!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May