Explore how to design materials that can recover from injuries in real time.
» Marek W. Urban, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Clemson University
Science on Tap is a forum where people come to learn about and discuss recent discoveries in science and technology while having fun! An expert will give an informal talk for 20 – 30 minutes, followed by Q&A and discussion. Attendees can get up, eat or refresh their beverages at any time. Science on Tap is FREE and open to all ages!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say