Susan Kohart will be guiding us through a peaceful + grounding “Salute the Sun” practice for our lululemon in store event Saturday morning at 9am. Just bring a mat, water, + a friend. (We have extra mats on hand if you need it.)
Susan completed her YTT in 2013 and began teaching at Greenville Yoga in 2015. She offers space for all bodies and levels to practice together by keeping breath work the priority + anchor of the practice. With intentional movements, guided by the breath, she hopes to create a space where you can find a kind and compassionate way to relate to yourself, sharing that kindness with others.
If you love her, (we know you will), you can continue to practice with her at Greenville Yoga Tuesdays/Thursdays 5:45PM-7PM.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville’s Project Host Now Offering Bakery Box Subscriptions
- Hole left in side of Upstate business after car crashes during chase, troopers say
- Debris: NBC's Sci-Fi Series Is a Lifeless Puzzle That's Not Worth Solving
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to jail in historic ruling
- History & Hope: Maine civil rights pioneer shares experiences with racism, renewed faith
- US begins distribution of a third COVID-19 vaccine as concerns grow over latest case trends
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Spartanburg County, troopers say
- Greenville’s Peace Center Calendar of Events Looking Great in 2021
- Texas utility sued by state's AG after customers receive sky-high energy bills
- Coroner called to Upstate hotel after report of shooting, deputies say