On display April 3 – September 11, 2021.
“Salley Mavor: Social Fabric,” an exhibition featuring the three-dimensional embroidered artwork by award winning fiber artist, Salley Mavor.
Mavor has spent decades developing her signature style and “Salley Mavor: Social Fabric” will provide the unique opportunity for visitors to peek into imagined miniature worlds full of characters, props, and scenery all stitched by hand, and all focused on the importance of social connectivity.
Learn more here:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- 703 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 13 deaths reported in South Carolina April 13th
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem