On display April 3 – September 11, 2021.
“Salley Mavor: Social Fabric,” an exhibition featuring the three-dimensional embroidered artwork by award winning fiber artist, Salley Mavor.
Mavor has spent decades developing her signature style and “Salley Mavor: Social Fabric” will provide the unique opportunity for visitors to peek into imagined miniature worlds full of characters, props, and scenery all stitched by hand, and all focused on the importance of social connectivity.
Learn more here:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It