On display April 3 – September 11, 2021.
“Salley Mavor: Social Fabric,” an exhibition featuring the three-dimensional embroidered artwork by award winning fiber artist, Salley Mavor.
Mavor has spent decades developing her signature style and “Salley Mavor: Social Fabric” will provide the unique opportunity for visitors to peek into imagined miniature worlds full of characters, props, and scenery all stitched by hand, and all focused on the importance of social connectivity.
Learn more here:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- Furman Drops Season Finale At The Citadel, 26-7
- Best Place to Travel in May
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Thunderstorms likely Friday & Saturday, but Sun Returns Sunday
- Centre Stage Announces Grand Reopening!
- Greenville City Council Votes to Extend Mask Ordinance
- Council Extends Mask Ordinance
- Red Horse Inn Outdoor Concert Series Continues this Weekend
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Pucks and Paws Returns Saturday Night
- These South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Currently Have Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments