REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 21st
Sadlers Creek State Park sits on 395 acres on a peninsula that extends into Lake Hartwell, one of the Savannah River reservoirs. Camp sites available on Lake Hartwell at one of lakefront sites, observing wildlife and recreational water sports are only a small sampling of activities to be enjoyed in the park. Lake Hartwell offers easy access to the Savannah River National Scenic Highway and its convenience to I-85!
The course is a 6.25 mile loop with only a half mile section where runners will be double backing. The course climbs 190 Feet per 6 mile loop. (Relatively flat with a few mole hills) From the course you will expect to see Lake Hartwell on several occasions, deer roaming the peninsula, and tall pines towering over the lake! This will be one of your fastest 50ks to date or one of your most enjoyable looped 24 hour runs. If you are a beginner or love the shorter distances we have a 10k and half marathon option.
Sadlers Creek 24 Hour Run 9:00am on November 16th
Sadlers Creek 50k 9:00am on November 16th
Sadlers Creek 10k 8:00am on November 17th
Sadlers Creek Half Marathon 8:00am on November 17th
All participants will be given the opportunity to book a campsite (40 spots available) for them and 4 other friends. These will go fast and when they are sold out you must make reservations elsewhere if you plan to stay overnight.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Week ahead: 4 stories to know
- AMBER Alert issued for missing North Carolina girl
- VMI upsets Furman in SoCon tournament, 91-90
- Community members protest over body camera footage of man's head shut in car door, demand deputy be fired and charged
- 'Very, very helpful': Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama gets vaccine shot
- Mercer upsets Wofford in SoCon tournament, 62-61
- Trump says he'll campaign against Murkowski in Alaska next year
- Furman rallies from 17 down, beats Samford 44-37 in OT
- Gamecocks top Tennessee to reach SEC final
- Clemson No. 5 seed for ACC Tournament