Get ready to relax and groove to the sultry sound of Rush Morgan from 7:00pm – 10:00pm. And don’t forget to grab yourself the tastiest burger in Greenville from the Chuck Truck from 6:00-8:00 pm. This seasoned all beef patty smothered with succulent toppings will hit your taste buds like a Peterbilt barreling down an Appalachian mountain pass. Speaking of barreling, don’t forget to grab a glass of our recently released barrel aged Southern Saint or our awesomely delicious barrel aged Harm’s Way imperial stout. We will also be releasing a small batch Hazy Pale Ale brewed with Centennial and Amarillo hops.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- State and local law enforcement work together to secure State House grounds ahead of inauguration day
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours
- A Colorful Retirement Community Transcends Easy Definition in Some Kind of Heaven
- Can Sex and the City Soar Sans Samantha and Address Its White Feminism?
- Post Malone is donating 10,000 of his sold out Crocs to frontline workers
- 17-year-old identified as victim in double fatal shooting in Greer, coroner says
- Congressman Madison Cawthorn: I don’t feel I had any responsibility for them attacking the Capitol
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine process latest
- NC sets record for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine changes